Clinical food for thought…
- We specialize in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Emotion Focused Therapy, Mindfulness and Self-Compassion. If you work within these treatment frameworks, you’ll love our attention to detail and our commitment to learning.
- We gather monthly for a lunch and learn. We like to grow and have fun together.
- We also have weekly mindfulness and monthly self-compassion gatherings for our clinicians.
- We have retreats and social gatherings to promote wellness and deepen our connections with each other.
- We care about and do research. We study and constantly develop our work. We write about it and we’re eager to contribute to shared clinical improvements.
- If you want to learn a lot about DBT, EFT and Mindful Self-Compassion (even if you already know a lot), we are a great place to do it.
- If you want to become an outstanding group leader and/or DBT or EFT therapist, we’re a great place to do that as well.
- Once you’re a member of our team, we go overboard in making you a part of our CMBH family.
If this feels like a spot-on description of what you’re looking for in your professional life, please be in touch. Send us a brief letter and resume outlining your experience and clinical interests; please highlight your experience and training in DBT, EFT, Self-Compassion and Mindfulness approaches. Our therapists are all experts in one or more of these treatment models.